By now I have tried over 100 cloth diapers (I think I am nearing 200?). And if I were asked where to put the Sprout Change diaper by the Willow Store, it would definitely be in the top 10% of my favorites. No joke. I love the wipeable interior, the option to side snap OR front snap, the absorbent insert, and if it had a SNAP in insert, it’d have me at hello. It is SO CLOSE to being the perfect All in Two diaper. SO close. So in this review, I am going to show you the features of the diaper and talk about how it worked with my kids.
* The diaper is a one size diaper, meaning you should be able to use it from birth to potty training (roughly 5-40 pounds)
* You adjust the sizing using elastic adjustments that are easy to get to in the diaper. There are various button holds on the elastic hidden under this snapped part of the diaper (see picture). You just button the elastic on the setting you need. The elastic can be adjusted in both legs and in the waist.
* The cover is reversible. Have it one way, and it closes on the sides, have it the other way, and it closes on the front.
* The diaper has TWO layers of PUL in it, to help make it last longer
My son is almost 1 year old and is a little on the chunky side. My daughter is 2 1/2 years old and skinny. Both are between the normal and heavy wetter range.
Fit 5 (can I say 1,000? This was the PERFECT fit on my kids. I tested this for a LONG time and it fit through so many different body changes)
Worth the Price 5
Night 5 (I stacked two inserts)
Would Recommend 5
(Did I seriously just give a perfect score? I think that’s the first time that’s happened here. However, that does not mean it is perfect).
Pros: customize the fit, absorbency, perfect fit across tummy which is great for stomach sleeper
Cons: insert shifts around, insert doesn’t snap in, not hook and loop
Price: Cover is $16.95
Where to buy them: You can type in “Sprout Change” at the Cloth Diaper Retailer Database and see who carries them, compare shipping, location, and more. If you click on the store link from that site and purchase from the store, a small percentage goes to Padded Tush Stats, so thank you in advance.
Are you a Sprout Change Owner? If so, then head on over here to fill out a survey on how you felt about this diaper. You can also fill out surveys for any diaper that you have tried. The more surveys you fill out, the more reviews we get to see. Also, survey responses give you extra entries in giveaways here at Padded Tush Stats
Although The Willow Store provided this diaper for review, it did not affect the opinions given in this post.
You May Also Like -
Tara moved on to other career endeavors in 2014 but can still be found online blogging about health and fitness at Fit Baby Steps.
Latest posts by Tara Porter (see all)
- Tara’s Farewell Post - August 1, 2014
- 10 Things I Wish I Would Have Known About Cloth Diapering Before I Started - July 31, 2014
- Tara & Carolyn’s Top Picks for 2014 – Covers (Part 1) - June 18, 2014