Between the two of us, we have tested over 200 cloth diapering products. Because of this, we’ve developed some pretty strong opinions on what products have worked for our kids. So in our Top Picks event, we are showing you all of our favorites.
In case you missed any of them, here are our Top Picks for 2014!
- bumGenius Diaper Sprayer
- Spray Pal
- GroVia Mighty Bubbles Laundry Treatment
- Monkey Foot Designs Wet Bag
- Thirsties Pail Liner
- BALM! Baby Juice Those Wipes
- BALM! Baby Spray That Bottom
- CJ’s BUTTer
- Kissaluvs Diaper Lotion Potion
- Geffen Baby Prefolds (Fleece and Jersey)
- Cloth-eez (Green Mountain Diapers) Flat Diapers
- Thirsties Hemp Inserts
- Geffen Baby Quick Absorbers Plus Inserts
- Imagine OS Pocket Diaper
- Diaper Safari OS Pocket Diaper
- WunderUnders Training Pants
- Blueberry Capri Diaper Cover
- Imagine OS Diaper Cover
- Thirsties Duo Wrap
- Diaper Safari OS Diaper Cover
- Grateful Buns Wool Soaker
This event wouldn’t have been possible without help from all of our wonderful sponsors! We sincerely hope you will visit their sites and let them know how much you appreciated their participation.
- BALM! Baby
- Dearest Diapers
- FiggyFuzz Baby Boutique
- Diaper Safari
- Geffen Baby
- Sweetbottoms Baby Boutique
- Monkey Foot Designs
- Spray Pal
- Cotton Babies
- Green Team Distribution
- Up On the Hill
- Jack Be Natural
- The Parenting Patch
What did you think of our 2014 Top Picks? Do you have a favorite from our list of favorites? Is there a product you think should have been included or that we should consider for next year’s event? Let us know in the comments and then enter below for your chance to win our Grand Prize giveaway for over $120 worth of products!
Giveaway ends 7/4/14. All giveaway winners will be selected by 7/9/14. Winners will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. For more giveaways, don’t forget to check out the PTS Family Friendly Giveaway Linky!
When not blogging about cloth diapers, Carolyn can be found blogging about health and wellness at Simply Sisters Health & Wellness and her life as a SAHM at Making It Work. She is also an Independent Health Coach for Take Shape For Life.
Latest posts by Carolyn Russell (see all)
- New Thirsties Newborn AIO Reveal (And Giveaway!) – Ends 2/7/15 - January 23, 2015
- Quick Tip – Cloth Diapering Doesn’t Have To Be All Or Nothing - January 12, 2015
- Padded Tush Stats 4th Birthday – Year In Review - January 6, 2015